The StressChecker helps you to develop a lifestyle full of vitality with a regular focus on relaxation.
Read more about our innovative products and how they can benefit you.
Which product is right for you?
You are more creative when you are relaxed.
In your life
Perhaps, like many others, you have experienced that dealing with yourself, your relationships and your work can be very inspiring. But also confrontational, often problematic and stressful.
You are therefore keen to develop your own personal lifestyle, full of vitality, that takes account of these busy and confusing times.
What can the StressChecker offer you?
* You gain daily insight into your level of stress and vitality.
* The iStressChecker also enables you to record your day-to-day living habits and how much social and work-related stress you feel under.
* You can evaluate whether making changes in your living habits and/or in your social or professional life has the desired effect.
* Based on biofeedback, you can assess the effectiveness of relaxation techniques.
* You can also us the StressChecker as a tool to optimise fitness training
In your practice
60-90 percent of all visits to doctors and psychologists are related to some form of stress (source: Harvard Researchers, USA).
Over 75 percent of all modern-day diseases are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle (source: World Health Organization).
You are a healthcare professional or sports/fitness trainer who is interested in achieving the best possible results with their clients/patients/athletes.
What can the StressChecker offer you as a professional?
* A tool to aid discussion of stress with your clients/patients.
* A tool for learning relaxation techniques.
* A tool for assessing the ability to recover/physical and mental limits.
* Objective proof of the positive effects of your support.
In your organization
More and more employees are faced with stress and burn-out. The increasing number of people represents both a major social and economic issue.
The vitality of your organization is essential in order to achieve the company objectives. Employees with a healthy approach to living and working make all the difference.
What can the StressChecker offer your organization?
* A cost-effective tool to support programs promoting employee health and vitality.
* Position yourself as a forward-thinking employer in terms of your concern for employee well-being.